I had so much energy today I felt like a balloon filled up with air and let go to fly around the room!
I was motivated to get back into my story collages. I attended a retreat in Soul Collage a year ago and have found the method a meaningful way to respond to events happening in my life. This collage is about “social distancing” and the reflection prompt to use from the Soul Collage practice is: “I am the one who…..”
Here are my reflections: (I am the one who….)
- feels disconnected from my loved ones
- is challenged to even imagine when we might be together again
- worries about children’s education being impacted by this pandemic
- feels fear about the unknown
- knows this event will permeate every bit of my life and my loved ones forever
On a lighter note – I pumped up my bike tires and took a ride!